HomeServicesThe TeamVictory ListResourcesPressContact
866 Speeding // Traffic Ticket Attorney: Call us for a FREE Consultation
Trial By Declaration

"Trial By Declaration" gives you two (2) bites at the apple, so to speak.

One of the things you can do without an attorney is a "Trial by Declaration". If the officer does not file his response, your case will be dismissed. If he does and the judge finds you guilty, you can still request a "New Trial" and appear in person. If the officer does not show up at the in-person trial, your case will be dismissed.

To access the forms and instructions, click the 'blue' links below or you can call me to discuss.


Instructions to Defendant (Trial by Written Declaration -- Traffic)


Request Trial By Written Declaration


Notice and Instructions To Arresting Officer


Decision and Notice of Decision


Request for New Trial (Trial de Novo)


Order and Notice to Defendant of New Trial (Trial de Novo)


Officer's Declaration


Speeding Laws

Red Lights
Traffic School
Trial By Declaration
DMV Matters & Issues

Violation Codes

VC 22350 - Basic Speed Law
VC 21453 - Red Light
VC 41501 - Traffic School


Downloadable Forms
Message From Sherman
Links of Interest
Site Map

Articles of Interest

Click here to view an ever growing archive of articles related to Traffic Tickets.